Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School trip to Glorindar.

Options
  • 04-04-1999 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Well we had our school trip to Glorindar yesterdy, and what a delightful time was had by all except the other attendents.
    Having arrived as the Followers of Bob, we proceed to rob all around us, then took approx half the tables they had setout along with a good quantity of the nice food ( to feed the poor you understand ). All bob followers then became KOS, which meant we could still take the tables and get come nice murder counts going. I got a respectable 6, while hobbes got 7 and torn at least one, with at least one guy going red. Bob was not happy with him and has cursed him for harming the followers.
    No that was not a happy camping trip. For some unknow reason all their horses bolted as well ? Go figure. Anyone like 2 new horses ? Mira may have a few as well I'm sure.
    So my only advice is don't call your character Bob if your starting off, it could be a very short career.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually we got all thier furniture and thier whole stock of food. They laid it out on the roof thinking that we were banned from the house.

Funniest part for me was when you left Rev. I walked back and told them for a small fee they could have thier horses back, and that my friends had them tied up and if anything happened to me the horses would get it.

Then I said "Oh yea, we found a chest in the house SW of here yesterday. We took the stuff to look after it, seeing as their are so many thieves around" ... The guy who wanted his horse back went crazy! smile.gif Even called a GM.

Later on back at Yew, I bumped into a newbie and bought his newbie clothes for 200gp and a magic blue robe that wouldn't vanish if he died. smile.gif Told him to say "Hail Bob" to the people around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You'll be glad to hear that the batch of horses I aquired, are still nice and safe as of 12:00 or so today. I think I might see if I can lead them back to our shop later today smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Rev Hellfire (edited 04-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Let me know if they are wild, and I'll bring my tamer out to them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

How about leaving a message on there forum for them ? Offer them the special rate smile.gif

Advertisement