Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New UOAM available -nt

Options
  • 04-04-1999 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

nt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

From the Site:

Belxan's Ultima Online Pages
    WARNING!
    On the evening of April 2, 1999, sometime between 9pm and midnight (central time), someone hacked on to this site and posted a trojan. By midnight I had discovered it and removed the files.
    If you downloaded a file named uoampch.zip thinking it was some new "UOAM plug-in" then delete this file immediately and do not run it. It did NOT come from me.

NOTE: the files in the normal downloads section are clean and were not affected. Still, it is ALWAYS a good idea to run any files you download from the net through a virus checker just to be safe; mine included.

If you have already run this file, you will want to do a virus check on your system and take whatever steps might be necessary to remove any files that might be infected.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and know that we at Stratics take matters like this very seriously.

Advertisement