Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The CSBO (what ppl should know!)

Options
  • 22-08-2004 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

ColHol wrote:
    ok, i kno, but can ye not leave that to the moderator to sort out or start a thread dedicated to corky bitchin or somethin like that? would be a lot easier....
    Funny thing is thats some peoples opinions and some of the same people have been doing my head in because i've been doing exactly that - i'd ask some of em to spell Hypocrite but i dont think its possible in text speak :p

Now then unless anyone has anything interesting to say about the CBSO :boggle: then let the thread die?

also forde there is no precarious relationship. you're my bitch, remember? if it was precarious i wouldnt be able to get rid of you whenever i wanted to :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement