Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planned event invasion.

Options
  • 07-04-1999 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ok there is some events there, but also a planned tresure hunt. I reckon if we stealth the areas we may be able to find the tresure that they plan to hide smile.gif Don't know how we want to handle this as the Cult of Bob will be picked out straight off.

There is supposed to be pirates showing up at it and a vampire guild. So we couuld disguise ourselves as one of them smile.gif

We should do the usual half newbie/half thieves.

I reckon Cult of Bob should do an demonstration in Brit on Sat and we let them know, then chaneg disguises so they are expecting different people. smile.gif

Btw, is Venom joining or what?

Here's the directions I have to it...

Go to Deepwater. From Deepwater go East until you get to the Crypts, when you arrive at the crypts go North. The town is located on the penninsula.
    Alternatively go NE from Yew. It's the second penninsula, you can't miss it. smile.gif

ERPAmap.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I should also point out that our two newest members have a boat.

We also have a GM Mage and near GM scribe in the guild. We are getting set up with recall scrolls and runes to everywhere.

I should also point out that our two newest members have a boat.

We also have a GM Mage and near GM scribe in the guild. We are getting set up with recall scrolls and runes to everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The pirates sound like a better idea. I think the split of thieves and Newbies works pretty well, puts the fear of Bob in them and increases the chance for thieves to escape.

How about this time we create doubles of our characters. Say I create a mira de vorsha, you create a kaylin etc. Should confuse u a bit if theres two characters there one of which can get you flagged, remember if your even scrached go find a goat, cow or chicken and get killed smile.gif

That way not only will we look the same, but have duplicate names, It'll also increase the chances of murder counts smile.gif

I like the idea of stealthing the treasure hunt, thats a job for torn I do believe. He should be a GM stealther by now smile.gif

What day is this on ?

Here is what was posted...

The event will take place behind the topmost tower in the town at 20:00 GMT Saturday 10th April. Beer and food will be in plentiful supply to ensure that all who attend may enjoy themselfs while people drift into the town for the festival.
    Schedule of events (Approximate times only - All in GMT)

At 20:30 we will begin the nights entertainment by watching the archery compitition, the last person standing will be the winner and take the prize of 1,000 Gold pieces, 250 arrows or bolts and a GM bow or heavy Cross bow as well as earning themselfs the title of Darkwood's finest Archer.

At 21:00 the fighters competition will take place, and the winner will win themselfs a GM weapon of their choice as well as a GM Silver Platemate set, not forgeting the 1,000 gold peices as well as the title of Darkwoods Finest Swordsman.

At 21:30 the Wizards/Witches competition will take place, winner will get 100 of each (Old world) reagents as well as 1,000 gold peices and earn themselfs Darkwoods GrandWizard/Witch.

At 22:00 The towns treasure hunt will take place, teams or individuals will be able to run arround the vicinity of the town and the forests surrounding it, Rumour has it that 30,000 gold peices as well as many magical items and other items will be for the taking of the fastest person(s).

After all events have finished Gates will be provided so we can then move on into many dungeons for a mass rampage and slaughter of all the foul creatures in them. Mages and people with magery who can ressurect will be there to ressurrect you if you die. This will continue until the people dwindle away.

If you have any questions regarding the festival please direct your questions to Events@Darkwoodtown.com and we will respond to your questions as soon as possible.

By Leeta

I think we should break ourselves into 3 groups.

Group 1: Cult of Bob - Diversion.
    Group 2: Pirates
    Group 3: Vampires

Vampires are easy to dress up in newbie stuff and leave in disguise.

and someone on the inside (I reckon our mage lass, as she's got MC's so she can't currently steal).

So as we can't get MC's on each other we have it so that we attack the evil thieves in each wave. This way our later forces align themseleves to the better ones.

It's the 30K and goodies I'm more intrested in. smile.gif

I noticed our interruptions got a mention on stratics smile.gif

Advertisement