Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention

Options
  • 22-08-2004 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Post on behalf of both myself and Podge:

Due to the signal:noise ratio in here being absolutely ****e - martial law is declared.
    i.e.
    Neither myself and podge will be posting in here trying to calm you down, shut up etc. which i have been doing mainly in an attempt to solve this problem without too many lockings/bannings/editings.
    So until all this is relatively sorted lockings will be done without any announcement or pre-warning if either myself or Podge think that the thread is descending into the usual **** - i dont care about small talk its just when its pure ****. you'll have to talk to podge for his opinion on pure **** and how he defines it.
    Bannings will be done when and as neccessary - you'll get a pm saying you're banned and no pm's going "wtf why am i banned" will be replied to. Bans will last 3 days on first strike, week on second strike, indefinite on third strike.
    Editings - whenever i feel anything out of order is said, i.e. insulting, flaming, etc.

Neil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

whats flaming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Flaming is starting an argument and insulting a userand reducing it just to "you ****ing ****er i'll **** your ****ing mother **** ****ity **** etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

So basically it's like before but without warnings. I never got a warning anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

flaming arguements are fun :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

not if you're the mod and want to clean it up

Advertisement