Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We made the news big time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hehe! They're putting a price on you head? I wonder how much it'll be.

You should have an in-guild competition to see who gets the highest price (and then you can screw over the winner for a quick bit of cash).

I don't play Ultima Online (I wouldn't mind giving it a go though, looks interesting, is the CD still available?) but I have a suggestion. Why don't you start hiring out your guilds services to other guilds? Maybe you could make a deal with the orcs that the Gloranthans (??) are talking about going to war with. As far as I can tell, the orcs can't manage to get a spy into the guild, maybe you could. And while the two guilds slug it out you could use the diversion to cripple both of them (financially at least, burn down a guildhall or two - can you steal that stone they are talking about?? Good ransom!)

Just some ideas...

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I expect The Beholders will be in the news very soon again. They havent updated there site with our price, but chances are we'll get ourselves killed so we can collect the reward if its good enough.
    As for the guildstone you cannt nick it or burn the house down, mores the pity( although if that was the case ours would be a big target ), but you can loot them clean, or so I've heard.

You were able to get Ultima for a while in Game and Electronic boutique. Failing that you can order it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ROFLMAO smile.gif

Is it just me, or do thier news comments sound like that guy walter out of Dennis the menace? smile.gif

Isn't the disguise kit great? smile.gif

I think we should get a full set of "The Beholders" heads and sell them. Think of the marketing potential smile.gif It will be like Baseball cards.

Actually what I was thinking is getting Unseen Shadows to help us out, get them to friend them and offer thier services to find and spy back for them. We tell unseen that we plan to meet somewhere let Unseen take the payment for our betrayel, get some fools some murder counts and then split the cash and what we steal from the attackers with Unseen.

If the other guilds play true to form, I suspect we will get a spy or at least an attempted one in our guild.

I was thinking the very same thing myself. But I cannt seem to find their web site or email. I should be on for a good while tonight since the girlie going out.

Plus I'm offended they thought we wanted to kill horses. no way man, there far to valuable alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That might be my fault, check out my reply to your Trinsic horse burger post smile.gif

• Advertisement

Well there is a shortage in Vesper, although its got better as of late.

I'm hoping to get a few horses this weekend smile.gif

Advertisement