Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

i hate fiat puntos

Options
  • 23-08-2004 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

THE OTHER DAY I CAME UP BESIDE A PUNTO WHICH WAS DUN UP THIS FELLA THOUGHT HE WAS THE MAN BUT WHAT HE DID NOT KNOW HE WAS BESIDE A RS TURBO FIESTA :D HE REVED HIS 1L K@N SOON THE LIGHT WENT GREEN AND BLOW HIM THEN ANOTHER RED LIGHT AND ANOTHER LITTLE BOY RACER CAME BESIDE AND YOU KNOW THE REST HOW COME MY CAR ATTRACTS PUNTOS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND ALSO VTR'S AND NOVAS I AM GOING OUT OF MY HEAD I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE MY CAR A GO :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Would you like us to start a fund to help you buy a keyboard with a Caps Lock button that isn't broken?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭batman_oh

ahem excuse me
    rssigi.jpg
    owned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think I speak for the majority here, if not, then for me....

NOBODY CARES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

RSFIESTAMAN your off to a great start , keep up the good work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Of course we are forgetting that the Fiesta Rs Turbo is the fastest production car ever built ;)

good one

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

RSFIESTAMAN,I wish people like you had your own roads so you could kill each other and leave us all alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

pffft me dad drives a fiat punto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Jaayziz, I hope ya never come up against a starlet gt turbo. Whats your best laptime around your estate?

• Advertisement

THE OTHER DAY I CAME UP BESIDE A PUNTO WHICH WAS DUN UP THIS FELLA THOUGHT HE WAS THE MAN BUT WHAT HE DID NOT KNOW HE WAS BESIDE A RS TURBO FIESTA :D HE REVED HIS 1L K@N SOON THE LIGHT WENT GREEN AND BLOW HIM THEN ANOTHER RED LIGHT AND ANOTHER LITTLE BOY RACER CAME BESIDE AND YOU KNOW THE REST HOW COME MY CAR ATTRACTS PUNTOS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND ALSO VTR'S AND NOVAS I AM GOING OUT OF MY HEAD I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE MY CAR A GO :o

Learn how to grammatically compose yourself.

Red = Spelling Error
    Green = Grammar Error

This is what you meant to write:

Fellow Posters,

The other day, I pulled up parallel to a Fiat Punto which had been lavishly decorated in order to be aesthetically pleasing. In the driver seat there was a young man who thought he was God's gift from above, but he was unaware to the fact that there was an RS Turbo Fiesta beside him. As he accelerated the quantity of activity in his 1000ml vehicle the traffic light turned the hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between yellow and blue, then I suddenly took of at a high velocity leaving him in my wake. I encountered another traffic light that had the hue of the long-wave end of the visible spectrum at which time a second young car driver pulled up adjacent to me I merely repeated what I did at the previous set of traffic lights. I ask myself, why is it that my car is plagued with Fiat Puntos as often as it is? I also ponder over the curse of VTR's and Novas. I'm getting aggravated at the fact that there is nobody that is capable of giving me a run for my money in a street race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Youssef - will you have my babies ?

:D:D:D

Youssef - will you have my babies ?

:D:D:D
    I try :cool: ,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

So what the original poster is really trying to say, is look at me, I have a souped up biscuit tin, isn't my penis very large ?

The answer is no. Your car is an abomination as are all these other mini hot hatches and knobheads like you are the reason the rest of us pay high insurance. BTW, your penis is probably really small.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

BUT LADS HE TYPED IN CAPS SO ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND YOU HAVE TO READ IT BECAUSE OF THAT ALSO HE CANT USE COMMAS SO ITS REALLY COOL ALSO!!!!1
    :p

hehe weird the quick reply option turned my caps into lower case

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am surprised he did not use text speak.Why does he think we care....?He is gone really quite

I think I speak for the majority here, if not, then for me....

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BISCUIT TIN

True?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I don't think he'll use that boards account anymore now :)
    He might want to read some posts for awhile and see what people actually put in there posts.
    Then he can setup another account :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

A RS TURBO FIESTA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Buy a car dipshìt!

Don't Slag the Car, Look it's a Beauty... Dscf0095.jpg

What load of Sh!t

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pthagonal

a fiesta.. even if it has a better engine..

lol

jeez get a life..

and as for the boy racers..

fer fecks sake..

some times they try sooo hard..

im on two wheels and keep getting tossers in their boyracer cars trying to out do me at lights..

do they have any clue.. ?

:-)

pthag

Yeah I know, You have these groups of Boy Racers in their Burberry Clad "Rallying" it around the Estate. All there cars are little 1.4L Hatchbacks that have spoilers big enough that they are toppling the car over.

Ha Ha, What a bunch of complete and utter wasters that aren't going to achieve anything in life.... All Combined.

Ha Ha, What a bunch of complete and utter wasters that aren't going to achieve anything in life.... All Combined.

Your wrong you know.....
    They've achived the coolnes factor! Its the highest standard a boyracer can have and they get a girlracer to

They also can think back in years to come and say "well I did my part to get people's insurance costs higher"
    Is that not a life achivement?
    :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Christ, the IQ level in here just dropped like a stone. Not just the thread starter, but some of the respondents too. Jesus help us.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

dahamsta wrote:
    Christ, the IQ level in here just dropped like a stone. Not just the thread starter, but some of the respondents too. Jesus help us.
    adam

IQ is measured in stones ?
    I thought it was all metric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

another post
    what a waist of time. i think that any posts on modified cars should be banned in the future as on one side we have

-people that never get idea why somebody does modify small car
    other side:
    - people that put Lexus lenses on the cars and think they are moders.

both groups of very little knowledge about the actual subject.
    Also from time to time , you get guys with PSS (penis size syndrome ) like Quigs Snr which compares everything to size of his dipstick (you wish it was yours)

it comes from your Renault CLIO car where the size really matters :):D :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE MY CAR A GO :o
    I can think of 'bout a hundred cars that would make mince meat of that hair dryer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

I used to have an XR2i for a while. Despite its faults, It wasn't a bad car but I got rid of it because I didn't want to be associated with the mentality displayed above.

RSFiestaMan, I just wonder why you would log onto Boards to tell a group of complete strangers about this exciting episode in your young (I presume?) life. It that you don't have any real friends to share this with?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Love XR2's. Hate XR2i's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Youssef, I suggest you re-read your post again - it is also full of grammatical errors!

Also, those boy racers should take a look at the state of themselves!

Advertisement