Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rev's band of merry men.

Options
  • 31-03-1999 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

There are now, I think 5 people in your Guild. Torn seems to be recruiting like crazy, and has another one awaiting to join afaik.

What's happening with Venom? I saw Kalebs name on the stone, but when I marked it as accepted it just vanished. Also Kaleb seems to have left Ooo? Because the stone is placed in my house, I'm able to sign people onto it as well you Rev.

I think we should get as many thieves, rogues, pirates signed up and go on a rampage somewhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

what I was thinking we should do is hit a bank or somewhere with six or so ppl, say with 3 in the guild stealing, and the other three not in the thieves guild just getting in the way and tring to get hit so they can flag the victim smile.gif Could be fun smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

We now have 13 people in the guild. 1 I don't know how to contact, and another has to click the stone to activate themseleves.

Also we are friended by the "Unseen Shadows" Rogues/spy guild. They have 14 members. Don't know if thats going to be any help, but they seem sound enough (not like our pyscho team who are dying for the next Event invasion).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Excellent, Muhahhhaa

I should be on tonight for a good while, gotta catch up with you lot smile.gif Had a laugh last night looting some guy who was tring to to get friendly with a bull smile.gif Kept nicking his stuff as he tried to run away from me and one very angry bull.

btw will stealthing in armor at the bank help my skill much ? I seem to be sticking at 74 ? very slow increase ?

Do the 'unseen shadows' have guild page ? Maybe we could get them to join us on our next trip ? 27 rogues could cause a lot of trouble smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Unseen Shadows are a Spy/Rogue guild. I relly don't know how they play but I do know they have an all black uniform and normally only work by being paid for thier services.

Unlike our team. We have a

. PK'ing Mage Thief

. Two cousins in R/L who are completly wired. It was like Abbot and Costello smile.gif

. One who's idea of stealing is polymorphing into a chicken (hence the name "a chicken") and letting people kill him.

. One who's gone AWOL (nimble).

The rest seem ok, and will proberly role play the parts in order to get the job done. I can see the others going "u suk!" as they steal smile.gif

Advertisement