Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halt on Beholder recruitment

Options
  • 08-04-1999 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I think we might put a halt on recruitments for now, we're at around 14 members now. So we should see how they play out in the upcoming events.
    I think we should even start thinking of removing people who arent taking part in the events. If we could get 9 people at the next one we could have fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I agree, actually when we go mainstream a little more we can expect enemy inflitration. Not that it really matters as we keep our cards close to our chest and they pretty much know we are going to invade smile.gif

I was thinking of maybe having a rep turning up a few days before the event asking for a small fee to ensure no intervention (say 10k?). I will be sending a mail to the Europa paper smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I may pop up to the towns and ask for protection money for their events, you know like the rough element out of town smile.gif
    Fancy coming along ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sure no probs. If I'm not on when you are, bring TornGrim. He's getting pretty cool about the whole thing, so he should work out quite fine.

I recommend going newbie style. Actually Set up a non thief newbie (mule for something) and we'll guild them with titles like "Legal rep" or "Tax Collector" smile.gif

Advertisement