Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best song of all time?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

so what...metallica
    gets me through some dodgy days anyway :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    so what...metallica
    gets me through some dodgy days anyway :)

lets you know that no matter what you've just done, someones has either done something much worse, or at least did it too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Jimmy_Jazz

In no particular order:

Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away

Queen - Under Pressure

Oasis - Champagne Supernova

The Stone Roses - This Is The One

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Neuro

B00004TJ4E.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Mistakes & Regrets

andrew wrote:
    lets you know that no matter what you've just done, someones has either done something much worse, or at least did it too. :)
    Yea plus i`ve really got the dance for it down :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Yea plus i`ve really got the dance for it down :)
    Describe this dance, sounds like fun :p

am hard to explain , im getting images of a goat and pelvic thrusting at its head :confused: with the hand encouraging it , its a good dance

Advertisement