Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast

Options
  • 23-08-2004 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hey everyone
    this is mainly to the americans on the east coast. but if irish or west coasters want to come over, then yea. stuff. anyways. we gotta get a reunion to end all reunions up in herre!! i'm not sure where everyone is. but like. some where up norther than dc most likely. so yea. respond and expound your ideas for the hottest reunion ctyi has yet to see.
    woot
    suzy (the floozy)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

How many americans would come if school allowed it? I don't know if this would really work, but it's a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lil' Jesus

Gah, there's no way I'm getting to america, like ever. And I'm even an "honorary american" ducks sake! Quack.

Oh well, have fun at the parteh, americans. Make sure there's spaghetti, and don't invite the bad humor Shark, he's a leg stealing asshole

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I was going to do something like this, except it involved a week-long super reunion somewhere on the East coast and a big group of Irish people going over and staying in hostels or wherever. You just beat me to the punch.

Doesn't it make more sense for them to come here? I mean we out number them by like 250 to six.

But either way...spaghetti!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Actually yeah... But either way, the point is that we need a big international reunion in the not-too-distant future. I miss all the Americans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 suzythefloozy

Actually, i really think that all those 250 irish people should come over here. and we can have this massive reunion on my front lawn. on beds of spaghetti. and of course, the shark of bad humor OR maddox the mad ox are defly not invited. but then we can all go to the white house and like have a presidential orgy!!! woooot :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i am SO there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 apathy_rocks

Ah yes we need to have an East Coast reunion. This will probably end up being us and Stu... which would be a good time though

Also AIDAN... you're required to be there, as you're now an honorary American.

There will be Olympic sports and we will win gold medals.
    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Actually, i really think that all those 250 irish people should come over here. and we can have this massive reunion on my front lawn. on beds of spaghetti. and of course, the shark of bad humor OR maddox the mad ox are defly not invited. but then we can all go to the white house and like have a presidential orgy!!! woooot :cool:

Hells yeah!

DUDE YEA
    olympics
    and we can totally duel with aidans wooden legs. and have air-canoodling! and air-tang vaccum competitions!! and then of course, me and aidan will put on our bellydancing laugh-o-rama. AND THEN MUG YOU SUCKERS!
    ...i mean. it'll be good. come. and bring money
    sooooozy (the evervescent floozy)
    (i have no idea what ^ means)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kms

How many of us are over here anyway? Four in Boston (Jesse, Max, Sarah Gulick and HelenMary Sheridan), one in CT (Xandy Peters), then you southerners (i.e. south of NYC) - Suzy, Stu, Jessica, Hannah and who else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

And whos gonna pay for my ticket? I know i dont have enough money

Wow, I'm like, totally getting mentioned all over this thread man.

Yeah, I would so be there if I could. I could do Meghan's plan, but I have now crayons and my airport is like miles away. And as for Olympics, We'd own the jump type events with out pizza arms and spaghetti legs?.

And about fighting with my legs, you gotta get em off me first and you know I'm the master of cutting out eyes with my knifeleg.

PS: WOO! Aircanoodling and tango of the air variety!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

It's a great idea in theory...
    but that's the problem. Anytime anyone actually thinks for more than a second about it, it crumples into a big steaming pile of impossibility.
    I'm in NYC, and i'm sure there are other new yorker ctyiers, somewhere out there, and there's always a couple from jersey and CT, and then lots from PA for some reason and a smattering from other east coast places. But here's the clincher - there are also lots of west coasters, like californians and the suchlike. i even knew someone from washington (state) in 02. (who i ran into five blocks from my home in new york one day when i was with a friend who was over from dublin. weird, no?)
    twould be cool, but deciding a date and time, never mind a place feesable for everyone would be like trying to poke yourself in the eye with a red hot poker stick. i mean, my CTY friends have a hard enough time with the reunion thing. and they're all from a 4 hour radius from each other. we're...oh, i don't know, a 6 hour plane ride from california AND from dublin.
    there's another american hannah?!?!? WOAH, dude, i feel replaced.
    oh, and if this was exclusively a sesh2 04 thread, i do apologize.
    but don't let me kill the happy reonion possibility thread. :D
    party on, dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

DUDE YEA
    olympics
    and we can totally duel with aidans wooden legs. and have air-canoodling!

Or SYNCHRONISED air canoodling!

ll=llannah wrote:
    there's another american hannah?!?!? WOAH, dude, i feel replaced.

and my plan to become the only american hannah has succeeded *bwahahahahaha*

:D don't worry, you're the only northern american hannah, and i'm the only southern american hannah.

kms wrote:
    How many of us are over here anyway? Four in Boston (Jesse, Max, Sarah Gulick and HelenMary Sheridan), one in CT (Xandy Peters), then you southerners (i.e. south of NYC) - Suzy, Stu, Jessica, Hannah and who else?

Me. In PA. Woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Hey guys!!!
    Well, realistically, it'll have to be during some form of holidays if everyone's gonna get together, and guess what?? I'm coming over at New Year's!!!! Dude, we SO have to get our reunion on then. My mom even said i might be able to fly over to DC a few days early/late, if you'd be able to put me up, or tell me (if there is such a thing) of a place a lone girl could possibly safely stay alone.... But that won't happen... So YEAH!!!!! Some time around new year's!!!! WOO!!!! East coast RULES ALL :cool:

It's not that hard to find a safe place. Try a Holiday Inn or Weston.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

OK, make that a CHEAP safe place... But I'm sure I can sort something out. How does around then sound for the reunion though?? I'd love to be able to go...

• Advertisement

DUDE
    CAT! YOUR'E TOTALLY COMING OVER TO STAY IN MY HOUSE FOR LIKE YEARS!! yarrrr. hotel? no. you're coming, and we're finding you some tofurkey ASAP. and bring col while you're at it. we'll have a huge party with like OLYMPIC SYNCRONIZED AIR CANDOOLING. and we'll totally drug aidan, so we can steal his wooden legs.
    "16 years old plus one, hotter than a microwave oven."

AH
    CAT ON THE EAST COAST :D

Sounds like a party

dude
    we totally gotta get this thread spiced up, and exciting. so em. WRITE A LOT. this is now the thread of the nudists. who's with me???! we'll all move to florida and start a nudist colony. so write about your views on nudism, ska, and bellydancing.
    we'd love to hear it here
    ireland rocks me more than a pantsrocking machine designed by the best pants rocking engineers in the pants rocking business
    woot

Gah! damnit suzy, if you're gonna plagarise my ingenious quotes, do it right! Why would pants rocking machines bother rocking you?! You gotta say it rocks your pants, you crazy bellydancer! God, where do I get these people!?

As for my opinions:
    nudism: yay
    ska: what?
    bellydancing: spaghetti!!

now
    *waits for this thread to get locked*

yea? well at least i have real legs!!!
    *throws a rotten tomato at aidan and runs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Um. Ska as in the music? Yeah that rocks!

I know not of the other subjects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ShortAmerican

hey, its jack, finksburg, md, where is this reunioin gon be.

whoa jack, what session are you? and where the hell is finksburg

yea? well at least i have real legs!!!
    *throws a rotten tomato at aidan and runs*

I am highly offended. Spaghetti legs are still real legs.
    hey, its jack, finksburg, md, where is this reunioin gon be.

We don't really have any idea yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

Hey guys!!!
    Well, realistically, it'll have to be during some form of holidays if everyone's gonna get together, and guess what?? I'm coming over at New Year's!!!!

Yeah! A New Years Reunion sounds kickin! Ill Be back over there too at that time, and we could have the most humongous party ever, and countdown for new years, and then be the first people to have an orgy in the new year

john

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement