Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkwood procection money

Options
  • 08-04-1999 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I've dropped a wee note on the darkwood site

Darkwoodtown.com/

look in the public message board

[This message has been edited by Rev Hellfire (edited 08-04-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Are you nuts!!! 1000gp WTF! I can get that from one Orc Camp.

Slap another Zero on that price, you'll put us out of business I swear! smile.gif

Oh and the muppets are sending detailed maps and sextant co-ords to the area and shop names. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

This sounds like a cool idea.
    Count me in smile.gif

What level is your Rogue? or is Kaleb planning on joining us? If so Kaleb will be happy to know a large amount of the people there will be going gray and red in honor of our presense smile.gif

The rate our fame is spreading, I think we should just all turn up in newbie characters of the same name and sit back and watch them rack up those MC's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The little typo in the price list has been corrected. those ink elementals ! Did you know we've been selling Yew Bows for 14gps for the last week. Someones head is going to roll for this one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement