Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venom fancy meeting for a few drinkies?

Options
  • 06-04-1999 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Venom fancy meeting for a few drinkies? I can give you your disks all six at this stage. Hobbes you can come 2 but you might have troblue getting a taxi willing to take you home at the end of the night smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Sounds good to me.Sometime at the weekend tho.As work is a pain with a hangover smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Hows saturday sound ?

Sounds cool to me.
    When and where?

How about Howth the bloody stream ? at say 6:00 ? or if that doesnt suit somewhere in town? You want tribes as well ?

Tribes would be great.A few drinkies in town would be good as maybe castor and whitey would come in as well smile.gif

• Advertisement

Town would be fine.
    btw the Nog like one is talking about coming down, although we've all heard taht before.

Saturday night may not be on for me.
    We've got the guild event to attend to. And Noggies coming down late on Saturday, around 7:30ish.

Fancy meeting earlier in the day ? or coming out to Howth, all that sea air and drink ?

How about friday then.
    A couple of them quake ppl are meetng in the pub then gong to the net house?

Cannt do friday, heading out with a few mates .

How about monday next after work ?

Advertisement