Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get a load of this.... quick... look here

Options
  • 23-08-2004 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm selling 2 of my guitars. They are both in perfect condition and are only being sold to upgrade what i have.

Firstly: Fender Squire Strat, brand new (bout 2 months old), tobacco sunburst colour, never gigged, perfect condition. Bought as a practice instrument - no longer needed. Selling for €250 (bought for €370).

Secondly: Fender Acoustic, Model JG26SCE. Elec-acoustic mini-jumbo with cutaway. Has a Fishman preamp on board with bass, middle, treble, presence and volume. Great tone and playability. Bout 2 years old. Bought for €500, Selling for €300. Pics can be seen at http://www.musiciansbuy.com/FENDER_...605-021KIT.html

Any takers? You can mail me at jamie_jj69@hotmail.com or just leave a reply.

Thanx,
    Charloman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

If you want ANY hope of selling a used Squier, you'll have to lower the price. 250 for such a thing is not feasible. I bought a Squier for about £150 about 5 years ago. I sold that, along with a 30-watt amp (as part of a trade in deal for a 150-watt twin speaker ELKA amp) for 300 euro.

Have an ESP M-1000 now, best guitar I can think of for my tastes other than a Jeff Hanneman or a custom.

Advertisement