Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Worst Music Imaginable...

Options
  • 23-08-2004 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

I've recently heard the most horific sound ever to burden the world so far...
    who (or what) is it you ask?
    Feirce Girl!
    basicly 2 english scum bags:
    clbNws2.jpg

shouting about all interesing things sucm bags shout about, such as:

other scum bags
    scum bags of the female variety
    drinking
    fighting
    fighting while drinking
    and many other interesting things

what is the world coming to!!!!
    anyone else hear this abomination?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

They look like knackers alright but at least they doing something themselves.
    They're not a manufactured boy-band anyway.

They may be scumbags but at least they're not wearing makeup and pretending they can sing. (I wouldn't listen to them though cos it's just not my kind of music.

"Q: Didn't you meet the Bunton at some celeb bash as well?
    Greg: We didn't meet her. We laughed at her when she walked past us. Her face is like she'd opened her make up box and shoved her face in it. She had foundation hanging off her eyelashes and everything. She was well rough "

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well i know a lot of people that would say "hey at least they've stop dealing heroin, or joy riding or what ever they were doing" but does anyone know people that accually like this sort of thing....
    i guess i've posted on a fourm that has little chance of a fan reading it but really! it's such tripe! at least boy bands have melody!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Boy-bands are put up on stage because they're good looking, can do what they're told, and make somebody a lot of money, nothing else.
    Certainly, being melodic has nothing to do with it and a lack of talent wouldn't stand in their way either.

I'm sure other knackers listen to them and I personally would prefer to see their faces glaring out of Hello! when I go into a shop rather than a brainless dolt talking about her struggle with the latest Laura Ashley catalogue.

boy-bands and scum-rap are obvoisely far from my top 5 music genres and this is soon becoming an argument as to which is lesser of 2 evils. the questoins i was kinda going for was something like:

when can you stop calling something music. personally i feel that there is quite a lot of music out there that i wouldn't listen to and infact hate but i would still call it music.
    these guys made me question the meaning of music, how far the word can be dragged through the dirt before it's forgotten what music really is.... i'm not saying i can clearly define what music is. but i can sure as hell tell you what it's not... and these guys are not producing music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

man and the machine rule and he sings about the 'mun, dealing and getting arrested.
    "whetush!!!! cause my name is tom"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

Man and the machine are purely a class act. Moutjoy balad is brill. There is always an exception to the rule and those guys are it!!!

I do however agree with terrial about our english knackers in the photo above.... those guys really suck!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

www.chavscum.co.uk

very cultural website, from the UK

www.chavscum.co.uk

very cultural website, from the UK

oh i know that website well and what a great site it is indeed

Just checked out cavscum there.... pure class

• Advertisement
Advertisement