Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

500gp?!! WTF

Options
  • 10-04-1999 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Seems a bounty of 500gp has been placed on Mira de Vorsha and Kaylins head. Not worth the amount of regents it would take to kill us smile.gif I wonder if they would pay if someone turned up with 50 heads ? smile.gif

http://www.guildvault.com/guild.cfm?gid=581&page=kos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Don't you just love the press smile.gif
    4/9/99 - 2:27 PM, PRINCESS GLORWEN
    Many of you witnessed or have heard of the thieves who disupted our tournament. These villains have now threatened to disrupt another event being held in the town of Darkwood on saturday the 10th of April starting at 20.00 GMT. All Glorindans are urged to attend as we have promised help in defeating these criminals and their evil plans. Kaylin, there leader, has demanded 10,000 gold in blackmail money from the Darkwood council. But the joint forces of Darkwood, Deepwater, the militia men and our peoples will be there to stop him. As a reward for attending the event all members who do not yet have full citizenship will recieve it on sunday if they are seen in Darkwood by council members from 20.00 onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I know 500gp, I've never been so instulted in all my life.

Advertisement