Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire Requiem

• 23-08-2004 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey all
    Got my copy of the new rules and Requiem. Some interesting changes all right. Disappointed they really didn't change the clans much. The system seems a good bit more complicated too. Some elements remind me a bit of Shadowrun. Anyone else had a look yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭wombat

I've skimmed the two books. The system seems more simple and so far I wouldn't say that it came at any expense. The layout of the WoD book is exactly how I would have done it so obviously I like it - system and character generation all mesh together to keep from repeating information. The introduction and background material is nice and twilight zoney too.

The Vampire one I've given less attention to so far but I like what I've seen. The re-releasing of old clans is fine in my book since they've been given a new lease on life in the shape of a largely refreshed description of them, their members and their behaviour.

Advertisement