Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Offered] apartment share in Drogheda

Options
  • 23-08-2004 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Myself and two friends were due to move into a 3 bedroom apartment here: www.fitzwilliamcourt.ie on September 1st, unfortunately one of the friends has let us down by dropping out at the last minute, and we really want to move into this place so we need a 3rd person.
    One room is double with an ensuite (that's mine by default as i'm the girl, heh), the other two are doubles, one smaller than the other but definitely not box room size.

We have 4mb broadband in the apartment from Eircom, uncapped etc, that's 13 euro a month between the three of us, and Sky digital also, around the same price. All mod cons are provided, this is a first let, leather sofas, massive fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer etc etc.

There's a TV point and a network point in every bedroom.

On the ground floor there's a coffee shop and a Thai restaurant will be opening soon. There's a nice private garden in the middle of the complex, lots of fountains etc, and a terrace that runs around the top floor of the building (so I think it's just for our apartment and the 2/3 others on that floor). Keyless entry throughout, swipe card access. CCTV around the place which I believe you can access on the intranet int he building, which is pretty cool.

Rent would be 300 euro a month +bills (i'd say not more than 20-25 a month). PM me asap if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

I wish I was going to Drogheda, that's pretty good value considering all the extras that you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

That looks like one really nice flat... The wogan furniture place next door is the bollox at night..

Advertisement