Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orcs camp and trashing events

Options
  • 09-04-1999 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Would it be worth raiding the orc fort beside Yew. Theres a group of orc roleplayers there, so there maybe some descent loot to be got ? Ofcourse since they dont go to town, MC's dont bother them.
    I might try to scout the fort out sometime today, and see if theres anything of value which needs to be donated to us.

Btw are name is really mud smile.gif Arids mates are making life difficult for him because they know he's one of us. He was a bit piissed off, because of the trouble we caused. So I told him we're not going for tables and rubbish this time, but the actual prizes and horses so we can make real money.
    So maybe one or two tables could go missing, and be recovered by a group of *ahem* hero's.
    Bobs will propably get a GM called to watch smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

A GM will not interfere with us as long as we roleplay out our acts of muppetery.I take it we have at least 14-15 members n the guild now,so I reckon 3 5 man teams should work.Team 1 causes the diversion by stealing stupid things like food and tables(team 1 should have guild name showng).Teams 2 and 3 can then steal the big loot while team 1 gets the crap end of the stick.Team 1 should all dress the same so ppl know who to attack.Team 1 will also be giving out free mc's to any who want them smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I was talking to him last night. He sounded seriously p!ssed off. Half from what was written about us, and half for what he did. Personally that's the whole point of the guild.

I paid deepwater a visit (TornGrim refused to come with me) as well as the Orc area, the vampire guild area and some other cities there. Pretty much took everything that wasn't locked down.

I will be sending a press release to the Sentenial for GDR's slander. We didn't kill any horses and we didn't attack anyone. And unlike them we didn't do the No Murder count exploit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

We shall also be opening a stall for the event, somewhere people can purchase simalar sorts of items to that what went missing.

I shall also be attending in person, and expect the town guards to defend me against any acts that may be taken against my person smile.gif

See Darkwood messageboard.
    http://www.sitepowerup.com/mb/view.asp?BoardID=103260

Hobbes leave a message for eveyone to meet up tomorrow at the guild house on the web page. So we can get the plan sortted before going to the event.

Muppets where do they get them smile.gif

I forgot to mention in Skara Brae last night, after finally finding civilisation I was at the bank, finished banking my stuff, I got whacked (to clear my perma-gray) and zero'ed my karma.

As I'm standing at the bank I change into a nice white mohawk with true black costume, I had one of the Guilds looking at me. They asked was I a rogue (duh! white hair), then asked my real name. I told them, they attacked me, "Guards!", they were dead. I don't know, the streets just aren't safe these days. Shame the platemail didn't fit smile.gif

Oh yea, Venoms right the GM's will not intervene if you are roleplaying ( I bet the GM they called the last day was laughing when I was asking for the ransom for the horses). However if your acting the boll!x don't expect any help from the GM. They didn't bother doing anything about that prat that did the No MC exploit on me.

If we have the cash, I reckon we should set up a house in Deepwater called "Honest Kaylins Pawn shop". Slap a vendor in there and use that as a base of operations. We could move ours, but we would have to move the stone to another house which myself or the guildmaster owns. Fancy becoming the guildmaster for a while Vemmy? smile.gif

I also have some sad news... One of the GDR who lost his horse, and was the one who's chest in his house opened when I bumped into it has since left the game and closed up his house.

• Advertisement

I do have the cash for the house and one will be setup for the event smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I dont mind being guild master.

Got a message from TornGrim asking to call it off.

The two cousins are hyped to do this, I have put them as a seperate group. Lucita will proberly kill loads of people smile.gif Tasha won't be there.

I think I may go as myself to oversee the event, seeing as I'm KOS I should be able to get a few MC's under my belt smile.gif

I Think the 30K is most important issue here.

Oh yea, I finally got around to checking the locks on the town. They had loads of tons of trapped monsters and animals. Now they have one per a house smile.gif They will should trap them better.

Advertisement