Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A fun evening had by all. :)

Options
  • 11-04-1999 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Yes very fun evening. I think we should expand business to used horses (1 previous owner) salesmen. smile.gif

I updated the page. I see GDR have already updated thier bounty board, although I don't know why they thought Tasmin was one of ours.

On the 5th column front. I reckon "Thief Fire-Gun" was the one BO'ing me as his IP was two away from the originator and is the only one within that subnet on my whole ICQ list. Kindly remove the muppet from the Stone.

Don't know if TornGrim relayed any information back or not. I reckon he did as he was asking me for a spell book I have back, which seems to suggest he's leaving our guild. Also the Unseen Shadows guildmaster, while wasn't there was ICQ'ing me some werid questions while this was all going on. (eg. "Where are you's hiding?" "What are you stealing?" "How many are there?")

Garret was in stitches over how he was hotwiring all the horses and he was getting more attention from the guards then I was. At one point I lifted some stuff off one of the guards and he started calling me garret.

Venom scared the sh!t out of me smile.gif I wander back and notice a kaleb Daark has arrived. I make myself visible next thing I know Kaleb's about to kick the crap out of me smile.gif I was more worried of him, then all the other muppets.

Anyway I've updated the page. Go read.

I also stabled two of the horses. I would of gone back to the Pawn shop only the moongates told me I couldn't so I had to split.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Last night was sure fun.When I walked up to and into the tower as a Bob,the amount of ppl that went nuts was so funny.At one stage I had 5 ppl in combat mode surrounding me saying"steal,go on,i dare ya".The lag in darkwater was a pain tho,I nearly had the mage contest won when the lag hit me sad.gif.
    I had to make it look good hobbes or we both would have been dead,I para,ed a fighter hot on your tail by mistake smile.gif.Then I followed them to shame and told them how surprised I was that my "friends" hadnt turned up smile.gif.They got very nervious and I gave out a few more mc's smile.gif

Advertisement