Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK online Plasma suppliers

Options
  • 23-08-2004 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any UK dealers they have dealt with who deliver Plasma screens to Ireland and are well priced.... :D ?

Cheers,

lph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

There are a few but after making inquiries shipping the mutha over comes in at 250 sterling.

I bought one recently and went over and picked it up myself.

5000 here in the shops. got it for around 2200 sterling. Panasonic, top of the range, 42", 4000:1 contrast, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭lphchild

do you mind if I ask where you got it/did you drive over and back..? a holyhead jobby?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Legged it to Pembroke through Rosslare, then scarpered over to Romford, Essex, what a haul !!

Anyway, check you PMs, it must be your lucky day, I got an e-mail from a crowd that I think are just outside Cardiff, 90mins from Pembroke.

Very decent screen at an excellent price, including the travel and exchange.

The panasonics really kick the sh!t out of the other makes in my opinion. I won't get all nerdy with specs etc. (cos nerds are gay and I'm not into that) but, compared to the over priced, manufactured and rated Sonys and Pioneers, go for a Pana. The have all the necessaries and top of all the specs, espec: 4000:1 !!

If you want to check the quality 1st hand, nearly every O2 shop in Ireland has a Panasonic Plasma 42" in it.

Rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

mishmash wrote:
    have a look at what's on offer at :D

You must love them, out of 5 posts so far you have 5 ads for them... cough (theres one born every minute.. :rolleyes: )

Advertisement