Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cúpla Ceisteanna

Options
  • 23-08-2004 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭

I see that SuitedAces is running a shootout competion on the eighteenth. What's the format? 5 tables, top 2 qualify from each for the final table? what if there are six tables? will it start short-handed if that makes it easier for the format? (ie, if there were 63 players it would be easier to have 9 tables of seven than seven tables of nine).

also, is Payday Monday the 6th of September?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

We need 9 for the final table so it will be 1 or 2 from each table depending on numbers. realistically it will be 2 from each table - I dont even think the Fitz can accomodate 9 tables easily and with comfort.

Information on Tournament here

yes 6/9

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I think this is a really good idea, Ive wanted to play a tournament like this for a while.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah it seems a lot more sensible then the moving-people-about-approach. Plus you dont have the problem whereby one table has a lot of buyins and are swimming in chips whereas a much tighter table is penalised when some of them make it to the final table.

DeV.

Advertisement