Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest Quote...

Options
  • 12-04-1999 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Passing through Delucia entrance when I get the message "You see some muppet attempting to steal a rune". I do an Allnames and thier is the Thief who is gray, so I assume it's not one of us and call the guards (No one works in Delucia unless we say so). Sure enough he gets whacked and I loot him (just a cloak)

The ghost starts streaming OOoooOoOo at me, so I say "Do you need a healer?", next thing I get a ICQ from Venom saying "WHAT THE FUK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!"

He starts going on that he had looted tons of runes off the woman and he had lost them all because of me. I suggested that he works with a partner next time so it won't happen again and I get continual abuse smile.gif

I give him some stuff to cheer him up and he says "Don't do that again! It's things like that which would make someone quit UO" which I found rather funny considering all the gear was the womans to begin with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Was her's is correct.
    A whole ****ing rune collection lost cos of a muppet.Its just breaks my heart.always check allnames ya lazy gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I did do an allnames. You had changed disguises and because you were gray you didn't come up as Green.

Anyway, never ever steal on your own in town. It's way to risky. You should of stopped and banked it or passed it onto a partner which you should of called ASAP if you had so many.

Advertisement