Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glorified Horse Theives

Options
  • 12-04-1999 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

thats all yis are, ye deserve to b strung up smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

But we're classy horse thieves, anyway there only for joyriding and making burgers.

Now that guard trick, thats class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Speaking of horses,my nightmare scam was the best.A little time,15gps in regs and 15-20k richer at the end of it.Now thats classy smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shame they nerfed the Nightmares. Not worth the regs. Be luckly to get 5K for one now.

Btw, this guard thing I'm thinking if I'm invisable when I start to attack so I pop out of no where and look more convincing.

When I was logging out last night, I walked up to someone and did the "You will regret..." at him, I've never seen anyone run so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Hobbes get your weapons skill up.It looks odd when it takes a guard a few wacks to kill someone smile.gif

AAAHHHH!!!!!!

You have no idea how close I came to getting a 2 story!!

I was wandering around town snooping people in the guard suit and I walked up to this guy and snooped him. I'm not really paying attenion just snooping for the sake of it. Suddenly he goes "Vendor appraise" and the vendor says what they want looked at it. I jumped!! I then realised that he had a fuking deed in his pouch!! I click it then steal (worth risking 200gp in costume) but he was 1 step away... just panicked :/ He copped on and ran.

I reckon we should get two of us in guard suits and someone get whacked in the estate house so it looks like we were just called in. Least till they newbiefy the deeds.

• Advertisement

So is this like a record? smile.gif

record.jpg

Did the rounds with Thorngrim. It's better when there is no one near except the guard. When everyone returned it was all "WTF?!"

Some ******* other Thief was moving in, and tried to PK me (lost him with ease), when he couldn't find me he Poison field the bank and killed about 4 or 5 others.

Advertisement