Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thought you might like this....

Options
  • 13-04-1999 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Nutters! Dev posted before about auctioning off UO characters. well here's a solid example..

'I have been playing UO for 2 years now. My chars are on the Great Lakes shard. My chars skills are as follows; Mage: 90str 100 int 35 dex,gm mage, gm assasin, master wrestler/med/eval int/resist. Warrior: 100 str 100 dex, gm archer/fencer/tactics/alchemist Thief: gm archer/tactics master stealing/snooping 70 magery. Miner: gm alchemist master miner/fisher adept smith. And, a VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED REGEANT SUPPLY! I have MILLIONS of regs stashed away from the duping days. You will never have to buy regeants again, and you will be able to make yourself a steady supply of potions. These regeants are 100% secure. I also have a large smithy placed on an island in the middle of nowhere, reachable only by ship or recall. I have around 100k in gold in the bank and several house deeds. This account is completely self-sufficient. I will send screenshots of the regs if you so desire. '

This looks like it will go for around the $600 mark! **** sake! I've been playing RPG's for nearly 16 years now, not one of my AD&D characters would go for that money and I can assure you that he took a lot more time, care and patience to keep alive and develope.. 'snot fair sad.gif

Advertisement