Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irrelevant Google Ads

Options
  • 23-08-2004 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

In general, I have no problem with the ads around Boards - this is the real world, and nothing's for free. But surely it isn't in anyone's interest, including Google and the advertiser, to feature ads for American retailers such as PCLìquidations.com? Yes, they will ship here, and no, I haven't done any price comparisons, but I would gladly pay a few euro more to avoid the hassle and possible hidden expense of importing from outside the EU.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

So they will ship here and you seem to think that they are cheaper than the EU equivelant. So why would they be irrelevant? Or are they just irrelevant to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

They help pay for boards and are relatively unobtrusive so who cares if they are irelevant. As long as there are no pop-ups.

Advertisement