Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Networking certification

Options
  • 23-08-2004 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I don't know if this is in the right thread. Please move it if it isn't!
    In college last yr we had the chance to the CCNA Networking exams (outside collge on the net ) but we were not getting graded on it and I didnt bother doin' it (eventhough i've done networking for 2 years - doh) I just didn't have the time.

I was just wondering if it costs much to sit the exams and is it a good certification to have ?

Thanks in advance . .
    mada!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

You can sit the exams here www.bct.ie it always good to have certs to show your qualified especially in a field your working in.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

double post !

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Think this is the forum you want :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Ive done a CCNA course in college but i havent sat the final exam yet, youve reminded me to book it. In the course we were told we could sit the exam in a Fás Centre and thats probably where ill do mine. i think it costs around 120 - 130 euro.

Dunno if you can do this but we were told to book the exams on :

www.vue.com

It is fairly highly regarded but like nearly all certs its just to get your foot in the door. If you live in dublin youll benefit from it but if like me your down around Waterford then theres not much around. I havent found anything anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

always good to have plus there a good steping stone to a CCNP or the holy grail if a CCIE

Advertisement