Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice outing

Options
  • 14-04-1999 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

What a pleasent evening was had by all last night. Myself and Venom were doing some fencing at the Del bank, with him shouting Die thief and me taking the fall. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to loot the body of Kaylin. I believe Venom got a nice bow and set of armor, while I got 30gp hmm, seems a mighty bit unfair, but then I've lots of nice toys that I cann't use and he did donate a nice weapon. Plus I have that groovy armor he forgot about smile.gif

And so off we go to Brit and find a guy standing in the stable, so out with the vacum cleaner, until some little Duh started calling guard on us.

Why we even meet up with two other beholders at the brit bank. You wouldnt believe the amount of abuse I get when I'm walking around as kaylin, dont think the GDR have quite forgiven us yet, although they didnt seem to want to collect the reward. I figure there were 4 or so dead Kaylins at the bank, so someone could have got rich-ish smile.gif

We also have a mention in the Static again, all they seem to do is rip off the Sentinel, so once again a one-sided report. Hobbes are you going to write into the Statics and give our side?

Also as a side note it seems Tasmin is getting hassle from other players over ICQ asking for stuff back, where we are, etc.
    Seems the roleplayers only roleplay when it suits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That was an old one. I am going to write to them, but not on the roleplaying but more to the fact that the so called roleplayers only play when it suits them. TornGrim and Tasha have gotten harrassment, I've had people message me when we are on the job looking for information of what we are doing. BO'ing attempted nukes and emails.

Just trying to word it seriously. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Mira the public relations officer smile.gif
    But yes at this stage the harassesment is getting a bit much. As far as I know now, every open member has got hassle for been in the guild, which just goes to prove we're doing it right. what will be more interesting is to see if any of the so called newspapers for Europa publish the letter you send. Make sure you put it as a news item.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

make sure to point out that we roleplay our theives.Leata even gave me a diamond when I paid her a visit to collect our 10k protection money for roleplaying out the the BoB char.

Praise Bob

Advertisement