Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild war's

Options
  • 14-04-1999 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

That is an evil idea,needless to say I love it.On the other hand our guild should never accept a war under any situation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I agree. Likewise with this Chaos/Order fiasco that Ooo seem to be milking to all its effect.

The plus side is that we can steal without getting guard whacked, the downside would be that we could be hunted down with a lot more ease perma-gray or not.

I think we should all get Orc captain suits and pay the orcs a visit smile.gif Any bets within about 20 minutes of playing all the other guilds will show up out of character to kill us.

Btw, where did you see that GDR were going to war over us? I can't see it.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 14-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

This is on the Darkwood message board.

re:WAR
    by Princess Glorwen of Glorindar
    posted 4/8/99 10:33:03 PM

Sir,
    I do not know what rank you are in your town but pass this on to your leaders. We through our investigations
    that 2 of your citizens, Kaylin and Mira de Vorsha were directly involved with the thieves who disrupted our
    tournament. Tell your leaders to contact me or another member of our High Council otherwise your going to
    have a nasty war on your hands. No holds barred.

ROFLMAO smile.gif

You know why that is don't you. That's because "Honest Kaylins Pawn Shop" was set up in Darkwood. They must of seen it and all wet themselves with excitement.

hee hee, see it now. I quite like Venoms reply.
    re: re:WAR
    by Jou'Nar posted 4/14/99 9:18:49 PM

Bring it on lady,we the town's people of Darkwater are not afraid of a little blood.In fact for such a slanderous remake about two well respected citizens of Darkwater,we the good people of declair war on your poxy little town.We will prevail for Bob is on our side.

Praise Bob

Your really starting to get into character Vemmy smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It was only now reading through the Darkwood board that I found out that we nearly started a war between Darkwood and Glorindar. Its set me a thinking, maybe next time we should go in the costumes of another guild, maybe the nomads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement