Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Moped cuts out

Options
  • 23-08-2004 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I have peugeot viva city 50cc. She starts up fine but when i sit on it it just cuts out. So when weight is applied its obviously putting pressure on somthing. But what? I don’t know much about bikes, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Does it cut out as soon as you sit on it, or can you actually drive it? My bike used to cut out on me until I figured out that it was the fuel filter - it was blocked and prevented fuel getting to the engine. Cleaned the filter and it was fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

it happens the second i put my weight on it, runs fine otherwise

Advertisement