Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Real God Dam Rankings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I suggest you take your stat's and stick them up your ass.
    Personally I've had it with people here, the stat's where put up as a favour to you guys.

Ohh btw NRG are also banned from all the iol servers.
    Good bye and fúck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well done rev. abuse is unwarrented

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

all their players?
    how you manage that? put a ban on nrg in peoples names or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

This thread was obviously posted just as a joke, i doubt fightin irish meant any offence. Just a comparison to the other rankings. Sure there were complaints about the rankings, but i get the distinct feeling that if most the TiG players had been down the bottom end of the table there wouldve been a few eyebrows raised too.
    Rev, someone annoys you on boards, so you ban an entire clan from irish servers?? Fine if you want to do that, be my guest. Ive never had any beef with you, and i cant ever remember having any hassle with TiG players, but if you want to ban us, go ahead and have your little power trip. No offence, but ive never once played on an iol server anyway because basically, theyre crap, (except navan) and youre welcome to them.
    This isnt an attack on anyone, or anyones clan, cause tbh im sick of the bullsh!t between clans and would prefer if, as cliched as it sounds, we could all just get along and have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

It was really mean't to show certain members of nrg were they really were and hopefully stop all the bull****. Yes i could of put a lot more thought into the title, my mistake. The people that know me know im not one for joining in in rubbish posts and taking the piss. So i for one apologise if i have pissed u off rev, nrg have some great players who always have great respect for everthing tig and boards so maybe banning them is a bit unfair, I suppose im the one that broke the camels back so i take responsability, me alone. tbh tig are way ahead like a million miles ahead on that link so i assumed it wouldn't piss any one off. But honestly ban me and not the others its only fair that way!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Would you people stop pissing off the guy that owns/runs the server's ffs he puts up a free service and you people go around saying hes doctoring stats :rolleyes:

Also Nrg get over the ****ing inferiority complex you have with TIG it’s getting boring

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

OK.

This is it ok, NRG stop this shít.
    Lucutus already mentioned how the stats that Rev added only started to gather stats people from about 10 days ago. Many of you havent played or etc. in the past week and thats why you might not look as good as you expect. So stop complaining that Rev fixed them.

Rev has himself, out of his and others pockets setup game server free of charge to you lot and been running them for some time now. Stop giving out to him and biting the hand that feeds you. He has done more for the community many of you have. He own the server so he can do as he wishes.

* Winters

I apoligise to those members of NRG who arnt involved in many of this bickering. Many of you have been wrongly blamed or tagged for others actions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement