Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe I'm sick and twisted.

Options
  • 22-04-1999 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

But was thinking getting the whole guild dressed as Bob's walk around brit bank claiming of his coming, call a counselor head to the counselor guild and everyone eat GM poisoned food when the smurf shows up. smile.gif

See if we can get a mention on counselor blues. smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I like it why not. What day do you think bob should call us smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

A weekend, but not this one as I won't be on. :/

Yes I agree, someone should help the people who have reached their new enlighted state smile.gif

I suggest The Beholders Cult Action division also attend. If we say remove their more earthly possessions the soul can travel much easier to the mothership.

Praise Bob

we could call it Ultimas Gate smile.gif

As a side play on events we could introduce poisioned food, that might distract people abit. We could a Bob or two to put the food on tables smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I like the way you think, however I don't think everyone should go meet the mothership, some should stick around and look after the bodies for thier return.

Praise Bob smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement