Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibrahimovic

• 23-08-2004 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

How about this for a goal?

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2004/08/23/406293.html

Click on the link that says Sjekk scoringen her.

I don't know when it was, I can't read the site, but that's irrelevant

Damo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

is it the sweden v italy game from euro2004?

/edit lovely goal Ajax v NAC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

It was only scored this weekend. Ken Earley of Newstalk just said it was one of the best goal he has ever seen and won't be beaten for goal of the season in any country.

I'll download it asap.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It's a good goal. He beats 6 players and slots it into the net but in fairness the other team are so bad it looks like it was set up, he rolls the ball into the net and the defender beside it doesn't even try to stick his leg out to stop it.

Ken Earley should probably watch more football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Good goal but Alan Hansen would have a heart attack watching the pathetic defending!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

twas a fantastic goal all credit should go to ibrahimovic silky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Class goal! defence was dodgy alright.....Van der Vart looked well pi**ed! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Holy ****!!!
    Check out Van der Vaarts bird, savage.
    Yeah, good goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭por

Don't know what all the fuss is about, good goal alridge but nothing spectacular, defending was very bad, looked like an exibition game or something.

Don't know what all the fuss is about, good goal alridge but nothing spectacular, defending was very bad, looked like an exibition game or something. Who the hell are NAC anyway

Don't know what all the fuss is about, good goal alright but nothing spectacular, defending was very bad, looked like an exibition game or something. Who the hell are NAC anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Was anyone else not impressed with him at all at the Euro champs?
    I've tlaked to people who thought he was great but frankly I thought he was ****

Advertisement