Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan/Navan Servers

Options
  • 23-08-2004 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi,

Im trying to connect to both servers by placing the shortcut on my desktop
    e.g.
    "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\bfvietnam.exe" +restart 1 +joinServer 193.120.123.133:27015

but i cant get in....help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

just had a look at viet-navan and u seem to be in there...

cavan has been discontinued as is no longer needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

Hi

I deleted the :27015 part of the ip and it let me in.....i was on my own though no fun there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

wideband wrote:
    Hi

I deleted the :27015 part of the ip and it let me in.....i was on my own though no fun there!!!

o yeah i hadn't noticed it, that port is wrong, thats the port for cstrike...
    default port for nam is : 15567

hi,

its a shame theres no one playing that server..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The ports on the server has changed more times then my boxers in the past few months since the Irish servers thread was updated last.

The two Irish baised Battlefield: Vietnam servers are:
    - The Irish Guard (82.195.135.118:15567)
    - Viet-Navan @ Ireland Online (193.120.123.133:15567)

There are also some BF1942 servers running various mods [Battlefield Pirates and Interstate 82]. Search these forums and you should find threads about them. Use the All-Seeing Eye to locate servers of your choice, search the forums to find more on how to set it up and use it.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply Winters,

I may try the all seeing eye this week on the free trial....although the lack of players on the Navan server is disappointing and i hope its not a gauge as to the rest of irish servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Dont worry they will come. As for ASE, after 7 days it asks you do you want to try for another 7 days, ;) . I still havent decided after 4 years wether or not I like it :D

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

lol fairy,im still on the 7 day trial too here.i think navan is quiet lately cus a lot of peps are on holidays,but i have no doubt it will pick up again

I like the idea of the extended free trial alright :D

looking forward to playing for/against u all shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Trying to connect and keep searching for updates? any ideas? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Ase is? Have you allowed it access to the net via your firewall/router?

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Ase is? Have you allowed it access to the net via your firewall/router?

Fairy

Let router access site and was on last nite!! crap to say the least I was but at least Im getting better! nailed a few people!! but got nailed all da time myself! haha!

what name do you play under neilbrady79

Advertisement