Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid damn mini metalers - part 2

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Foy

To tell the truth, I'm an idiot. And I better get some cop on if I don't want to end up banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I've never been to seriously, but I hear they're very nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Hatebreed are hardcore, in other words, NOT metal. Hardcore derives from punk. Although "tr00" hardcore fans say they're not hardcore, they're "wiggercore." they'd probably be right, as real hardcore is Fugazi and Discharge and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Foy wrote:
    To tell the truth, i think you're all a bunch of Geebags.

Especially those geebags who seem to take music to seriously
    and try to use the fact that the bands they like are less popular as a badge of honour.

Geebags.

You joined just to say that didnt you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Dathai wrote:
    But for blast beats etc Id go for Nick Barker, I personally like his rythym and tempo.
    If you want more bangs for your bucks, cant beat yer man from Morbid Angel, but aye Nick Barker is class altogether aswell, some of his stuff for Dimmu Borgir is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Pugsley wrote:
    If you want more bangs for your bucks, cant beat yer man from Morbid Angel, but aye Nick Barker is class altogether aswell, some of his stuff for Dimmu Borgir is excellent.

His stuff with Cradle Of Filth was actually way better altogether. Give a listen to Nocturnal Supremacy, and tell me that doesn't whip the **** out of any over the overly-triggered stuff he did with Dimmu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

His stuff with Dimmu was alright imo.I can fairly say that Puritania even though its not that great of a song, the drums could probably kick the living shít out of some drummers out there.Must check out the COF stuff..not really a COF fan but Im a Nick Baker fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The old Cradle of Filth stuff was truly awesome, they actually used to be a very good band altogether, but comparing their old stuff and new stuff is just like comparing Master Of Puppets to St.Anger. Besides, it's hardly even the same band anymore, Dani is the only permenant member, so it is literally a different band altogether that you're hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I've always had a soft spot for COF, the early stuff was much better, up until Cruelty... they were just spot on. After that I was just in it for the hammer horror factor.

Advertisement