Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRG, Navan etc

Options
  • 23-08-2004 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I may have over reacted, but I'm at this stage really really pissed off with the whole thing.

Play if you want to, dont if you dont. I dont care anymore.

As for the quality of the servers, if you're unhappy fine dont play on them. I and the others who have provided them have limited funds to spend on servers for games which we never play, this was set up as a service for you guys, we've invested quite an amount of of our personal time and money into keeping this thing going.

Anyway apologies for blowing the top, you're all welcome, I love each and everyone of you, kiss kiss hug hug.

Ayatollah Hellfire retacts the death sentance on the NRG unbelievers.

fin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

Rev I'm sorry if some in NRG have caused you offence.

I for one am very happy with the service you have provided to the irish gaming community. Especially in the way you look out for the ppl on slower connections.

I have spent many a happy hour playing on navan and more recently the ww2 mod on cavan.

Just wanted to thank you for a job well done

Shadow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

personaly i think it has all been a storm in a tea cup that got a little out of hand.i tried to reply to the other thread but it was locked.i can understand rev getting offended which was never the intention of anyone in nrg,nrg have played on the *avan servers lots and we do apreciate the ammount of work you guys put into it,as i have stated before in another thread "cant we all just get along" and play for the fun of it.i have played alongside and against most if not all the players on navan and it is very enjoyable to do so,be they tig nrg or any one else.i hope we can all get along from now on.PEACE GUYS (except on the battle field where everything goes) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Group Hug

Seriously though on the odd occasion that I do log on to the net to play BFV I always go to Navan.

I suppose that we should thank you more often Rev, but you know how it is, pressures of the working world and such.

But anyway, Cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Yes, alot of hard work and not enough thanks. Sorry for starting another fight. I owe you alot and shud not forget it. Thank you Rev for your help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Should ban them all tbh , its a free server that these guys constantly whine about.

kdjac

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:
    Should ban them all tbh , its a free server that these guys constantly whine about.

kdjac

personaly i think thats a bad statement to make,where have i whined about the server ? every one has calmed down and now you come along and try and add some petrol to the flames,ask any body that plays on navan do the have a problem with most of us,ok some of us can be a little outspoken at times but you cant go and generalise like that,so please just play for the fun of it,and if you have nothing constructive or nice to say please dont say anything

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

fli wrote:
    and if you have nothing constructive or nice to say please dont say anything

I normally dislike the use of smilyes, but..... :eek:

/me pulls KdjaC's hand away from "eject" button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

Kdjac are you trying to turn this into a witch hunt with prejudicial comments like that?

As I said before I am very happy with navan and have never as you put it "whine" about the level of service or any other aspect to it.

Shadow

if it makes him a bigger man and floats his boat to push
    it let him go ahead,personaly im gone beyond caring.tbh im getting pretty sick of all the bickering anyway.i was just pointing out that i didnt think it was a good statement to make be he a mod or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Maybe me and winters and jim should add up all the locked threads and edited posts from NRG members about servers , stats and game play whinies. Be an interesting number to say the least.

This a BF board contribution is free ,whining constantly about anything and everything is getting a bit annoying.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

In truth guys we havent started any of these so called bickering matches. IMHO TiG conduct themselves well in game.

I agree we do jibe, but its only having a laugh. I congratulated NRG on getting their own server the other night, and I meant it.

TiG do wish you guys the best, at the end of the day there is loads of room for plenty of clans.

All that is being asked is that you dont post up contraversial posts like some of those that you have posted. Also while in game please dont team swich, radio spam, or make unnecessary comments to other players.

Thats it. We can all get along, if we all follow the guidelines.

Catch you guys in game.

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Fermanagh For Sam!! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Good man Fighting, I like you more and more.

Fairy

Advertisement