Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God bless the newbie...

Options
  • 26-04-1999 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Vemon, you shouldn't of left so quick. I bumped into quite possibly the two most stupid people in all the game. smile.gif

First one as he's posioned tells his friend to loot him (gets him guard whacked).

Then they want to fight me outside town, so me and Kaylin are there, when he attacked Kaylin and another thief looted him blind. Then he attacked me just as I walked back into the guard zone smile.gif then I got his stuff, beat him to a pulp.

His friend tried it on then (in a guard zone) and after he auto ressed I beat him to a pulp too. smile.gif Everyone was in stiches.

Even the other thief there actually gave us some stuff and said "man that was worth paying to watch" smile.gif

Advertisement