Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Life Threating Decision

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Syth wrote:
    There is a Final Fantasty game on the cueb (Crystal Cronicales), but I don't think it's the that good, rainbow_kirby got it and returned it 3 days later.

Fantastic multiplayer if you have a mate or three with gba and the link cables.

Pants single player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Yea ive kinda come to the conclusion that the Cube is the best way to go. Xbox will have nearly all of the PS2 games ported to it eventually (GTA etc.. except the FF series), and the fact that im a Die-hard Zelda fan and with the new zelda coming out soon, the GC looks more addictive than Crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The PS2, it has GTA, Online Capability and Final Fanstasy.
    Gta will be on your pc soon after the ps2, and itll be far superior tot he ps2 version. (trust me, VC was a shambles of a game on ps2 but a damn sight better on pc)
    As for online capability..well i hardly think playing socom with the other 4 people in europe who have thier ps2's online counts as a great gaming experience... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Im just stating its an advantage the PS2 has over the GC, not that ill actually play it online :D . Besides everyone here knows PC games are the best played games online, when the time comes though i might just got Xbox live purely for Halo 2 and Gotham 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sico wrote:
    This fellow obviously doesn't know a whole lot about consoles. Pay no heed to his clearly drug-addled ramblings.

My vote is for the Cube.

I agree, it's like saying "Forget consoles and invest the money in stamp collecting and stamps".

Personally I'd have to recommend the PS2. It has a wealth of games I personally have loved. Also Eyetoy and Songstar are add a whole wierd dimension to parties (only after alcohol, etc. has been ingested).

Alternatively, with the cheapness of the GC and the recent price reduction on the PS2 there's no shame in buying both.

Now that I think about, since I sold our spare PS2, the only console I actually own is an Atari Jaguar. Mind you, my PC is fierce fast. lolz

• Advertisement
Advertisement