Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUS go legit?

Options
  • 27-04-1999 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Let's see we have GDR saying we can turn up and steal, LDL want us to raid some tower for them (all in the name of good of course smile.gif) and TornGrim, while he didn't ask for help his other vendor town (that lad is pretty well off smile.gif) is being harrassed by PK'ers who want him to leave so they can place a castle. I mentioned we may be able to help him out. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

oh yea my point. I was thinking we charge GDR and LDL for our services. In GDR's case say 10K, we don't show up and we also look around the place for them and point out some flaws. Maybe up that to 20K as we will be giving some nice tricks away smile.gif

Advertisement