Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

here, i was savin a game last night and on the save screen it came up with version 1.something315 or something. cant remember of hand.
    but isnt that the latest release version?
    since i only got me copy on sunday would it be an updated version? just wonderin coz i dont see quake2 gettin any 3.20 release versions (unless you buy extremities)

just a wonderin.

yehoo, cleared the mines and me party is now mostly level 3!
    i rule!

one other thing. if you goto the next chapter, do the sub plots/adventures discontinue? like if youre given something to do in chapter 2 and go onto chapter 3, does that task become undoable?
    cheers
    fairwashelf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

some quests are time-based, most aren't. It's been quite a while, but I only remember two time-based quests (I'm sure there's more) and only one of them was prior to chapter 4 (regarding meeting Dynaheir).

Level 3, now hmmm? I'd clear out the entire lower part of the map & then head to the mid sections. There's an extremely nasty dungeon that took me _hours_ to get out of - my party was stuck in a corridor between two rooms with gazillions of nasties on each side & I was damned if I was going to re-load an older saved game....all I can say is thank god for fireball spells, I tell ya!

Advertisement