Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000th Post

Options
  • 24-08-2004 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

W00t!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

So that's 6 posts when you take away the ones arguing with or abusing Arcadegame2004 :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

pff... n00b!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

If this was Monty in After Hours you'd be banned like a shot. Pity the poker forum mod is such a sap.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

umm - I'm tempted - what would you do Luke for a week without the poker forum?

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I wouldn't ban you from the *other* forum that's for sure, I'd never stoop that low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

lafortezza wrote:
    I wouldn't ban you from the *other* forum that's for sure, I'd never stoop that low.

Even if you did I'd just unban him cos I'm a big lick arse.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

mmmmmmmm arse....

:eek:

DeV.

Advertisement