Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beholder events

Options
  • 29-04-1999 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

When are these events you talked about on hobbes, and when do you want a hand placing the house. This weekend and next are write off for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

First things first,who the hell are LDL,members and what city do they hang out in?The training event seems to be a good idea as think of all the regs and mc's we can hand out smile.gifThe news for the darkwood website is not good(for them) as Leata seems to be finished with the guild,so it looks like the end of Darkwood.Guess it dosent pay to upset BOB smile.gif

Praise BOB

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sorry that should be LGL "Legion of Light". You know who they are Venom, you even did the I'm an LGL member and love everything act.

My reason I don't want to turn up to GDR event is that we aren't moving targets for people (unless they pay us serious money) and I wouldn't put it past them to force a MC on the lot of us. That's why if I did turn up it wouldn't be the Mira character and I would just end up dishing out MC's to the lot of them.

Btw, anyone watching our Guild counter. It's spinning like crazy these days smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 29-04-99).]

waaa? what things?

GDR event is the weekend, but they are actually training, so I think they are just looking for something to shoot at.

Torngrims help clearing the PK's off is an open thing, PK'ers are one things, but these a$$holes use every trick in the book to kill his other guild members.

As for the other thing LDL's event think it's monday. I sent the mail onto you. As venom said, we would want some serious cash if we are going to fuk Ooo over. He liked my other suggestion smile.gif

The house will have to wait I'm going to El Paso for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep if thats all the GDR event is there no point going, since as you say we'll only be target practice, I thought they meant a proper event like the first one. Anyway I'll not be around for it.

As for LGL event I beieve we should indeed stick the knife in so to speak, they shouldnt be so sneeky thats our job :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what game is this?
    uo?

• Advertisement

Yea it's UO tongue.gif Like BG only most of the characters are human, and 3/4 don't know what roleplaying is. smile.gif

Advertisement