Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In need of some poker...

Options
  • 24-08-2004 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Well i'm feeling in need of some poker at the moment, and would love a game tonight but the 100-in in the merrion is a bit too steep and i'm not much of a five card draw player for the fitz. So was wondering if anyone would be interested in say €10 sit & go's in the fitz from about 6 onwards this fine evening? I dont even know if they do sit & go's on tuesdays but well i'm hoping.

Otherwise i'm afraid i'll find myself at home trying to play four positions by myself just to see if i can outbluff myself. So if anyone feels like they wanna play some poker and take my money, well its there for the taking. So come on, help out a man suffering from poker withdrawal symptoms..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 fpwshark

Like yourself Dakeyras, I do not know if they are on but would be more than happy to join in the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Be warned, the fitz is dead on a tuesday before 9, so be sure you're bringing your own players. I was in there last tuesday evening and there were only four of us (including one of the floor-managers) for a sit and go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Hi lads,

My first post !

I'm new toPoker, always played a bit in school, but I am amd into it now, and started playing on-line on betfair, do OK in the Single Table Tournaments, but get hammered on the cash games.

Anyways, I would love to meet like minded Poker addicts to play once a week or so, I'm not roilling in it, so €20 to €50 would be about my limit at the moment.

Any suggestions on where to play, who to meet up with, or how to arrange a regular game?

Best Regards

Culchie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

If you're around the Linz area i'd be interested! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I'd be up for some s'n'g at 6. A €20 PL Omaha single table tourney perhaps?

• Advertisement
Advertisement