Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Electric shower

• 24-08-2004 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Need one as cheap as possible ,was a thread here but didnt have "electric shower" in it so search cant find it.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Try Heatmerchants they have a "specials" at the moment including a Triton electric shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

KdjaC,
    I'm also on the look out for a good bargain on an electric shower.
    The cheaper the better, but I want it to last for a while so I don't mind paying a little bit more for quality.
    Let me know if you find anything and of course I'll do the same :)

I was looking at the Mira Elite 2 somewhere for about €249. Can't remember where though. Only thing that put me off was the clamp to keep the shower head is still the same as the first Mira Elite and its crap. Broke within a few months and its about 50 euro to replace. (That was about 4 years ago now)

ambrose :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I work in the trade and here's a list of a few suppliers that we use.
    Not a 100% sure if they sell to the public but it's worth a try.
    Most of them have showrooms too.
    If I think of anymore I'll post them up.

B.

Arcon Heating & Plumbing Supplies Ltd.,
    6 Glenview Ind. Estate,
    Herberton Road,
    Rialto,
    Dublin 12.
    (01) 454 1384

Dublin Providers Ltd.,
    68 Old Kilmainham,
    Dublin 8.
    (01) 453 1046

Davies of Fairview,
    6-8 Richmond Avenue,
    Fairview,
    Dublin 3.
    (01) 851 1700

PH Ross Ltd.,
    12/32 Old Cabra Road,
    Dublin 7.
    (01) 838 5666

Heatmerchants (Dublin),
    Unit B Fonthill Industrial Estate,
    Fonthill Road,
    Dublin 22.
    (01) 630 4306

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Heatmerchants may be Trade only, they own Tubs n Tiles who deal with the public for them.

Most electical wholesalers like CT Electric and even Maplin I think will sell ya an Electric Shower .

Triton are probably the best bang for buck in Ireland as the spares are not loopy prices unlike some others (bloody Gainsborough) and the plumbers can all fit and service them easily + u can get the service manuals off the h-interweb to clean filters and change washery bits yourself .

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Heatmerhcants only accross road will check them out ,they not trade only have bought from them before.
    Was gonna buy that Gainsborough in B and Q for 116 but was advised to get a Triton or Mira.
    kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement