Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More ebay madness

• 24-08-2004 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

just started using ebay and i found this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5515939069&rd=1

Was wondering if i bought the stuff what would happen if they were not serious? Do they protect you against fraud? I know its not much but have my eye on a few other things as well, that one just made me laugh! Was reading some older posts about ebay and some people seem to have had a bit of bother with not getting what they bid for, does anyone use ebay often and find it safe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i've had 16 experiences, all good! from buying an ipod ($400) to buying xbox live trials ($3) its all been good!

my only prob is with ebay freezing my account now cause of a bug when i updated my contact info!

but otherwise, its all good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭dec2000

haha funny - whats makes it better is this guy is from Portlaoise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Jaysus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

This proves 2 things.
    #1. Some people will try to sell anything.
    #2. Some people will try to buy anything.

Like the time travel thing in the where is my credit card thread, I'll hold onto my money. Maybe another air guitar will come up for sale or even an air grand piano! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

im not so sure its as mad as it seems, i really have my eye on that canon pen so if anyone wants the rest il go 50/50 :D

• Advertisement

It's all yours! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hmmm, selling tobacco is against them ebay rules. Selling a whole pile of crap, of course, is not.

Apart from the fact that the other stuff won't give you cancer, is there a difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

the gaviscon and the link in his listing are both against the rules ;) that listing will be ended tomorrow if not sooner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 punter1

thanks for the info folks, got my finger out and read through this http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/hub.html which sounds fair enough!

• Advertisement

Oh well, it looks like I'll just have to keep my money for something else! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

silk cut purple....fool.

Advertisement