Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makes me sad to see so called experts....

Options
  • 14-05-1999 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Bumped into Garret in Glow, brought him to Occello to get his clothes dyed off TornGrim.

While I was there I showed them our new location, after chatting for a bit I showed them our neighbours house that we bumped into in. We went another house up and noticed it was unlocked.... with four full chests... one secure.

We had so much stuff we had to dump loads of the junk to just walk. smile.gif We offloaded the lot into the bank and some guy bopped by us, did the *cough* and handed the guys key to his house to Garret. Turns out it was the master key! smile.gif

We sped back, seems we can't do anything except unlock or lock the door. Garret got banned, but they didn't know how to change the locks (or can't without the master, don't know). Anyway they were firefielding like crazy to flush us out smile.gif

hloot1.jpg

after listening to the guy crying for 20 minutes about how he hates thieves/PK's/OSI/life and his wife comforting him, I made an appearance and had a chat. She was pretty much nice to talk to but the other guy killed me before we could negotiate the return of the key. So I left them a message in a book in thier house smile.gif

Still amazed at how stupid they were.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 14-05-99).]

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 14-05-99).]

Advertisement