Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Gets 1Mbit ADSL for under €27 a month all in.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Cut out the crap achilles. Any more stuff like that and you'll be the happy recipient of a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Amen to that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Achilles wrote:
    I notice how he hasn't replied to my last post. So no, he didn't out neener me, he's just a bullsh*tting troll.

Lenny a troll??, hahahaha etc
    ... ahem

right can we get back to reality now?

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Achilles wrote:
    Hrm we shall see. This could all be bs. Explain how u managed that one then.

Sorry about my late reply,
    When I first got ntl bb I was given a sheet by the engineer to sign and post back to ntl aggreeing to the t&c,
    I didn't send this sheet back. so basicly i didn't sign an aggreement saying that they could debit me for the bb.
    Thats how I got it for free for nearly 2 years.
    I got my first bill about 2 months ago, i am due another in a few days.
    I should be paying 50 a month for the 1.5 service, but i got a letter last month saying that they have checked their records and see i don't use dial-up no more or need the use to use it, so they have stoped that service and will only charge me 35 a month for the 1.5mb a month(I don't know why they did this, the dial-up was free as it is) they also gave me a rebate of 35euro, so I got another free month
    with a lot of hassling and haggling on the phone and a few storys they aggreed to give me a 512k up service.
    so far I've only paid ntl 85euro for my bb over the past 2 years,
    not a bad service is it? :)

Advertisement