Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Reunion - Important Details

Options
  • 24-08-2004 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

ok, so im just after looking up the train and bus things, so we can either get the 8.30 train and pay €54.50, or get the 11.00 train and pay €10...
    and the 67 bus goes straight to heuston station. it leaves from right outside forbidden planet at 9.55. we should meet there at ten to ten to get to the station in time for tickets etc.
    so how many people are actually going?
    the train back leaves at 7.15 as far as i know, and gets to dublin at 10 as far as i know...
    any problems?
    see you at forbidden planet, 9.50 sharp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

how much is the 8:30 train not return? and how much is the earliest train?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

im fairly sure they're both €50. thats the adult fare, but it says you need a student travel card o get student rates, and children's fares arent on the site...

that reminds me, we need a corkonian to bring us from the station to wherever the reunion is...
    if anyone wants to volunteer, great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

OK, I'll ring some people, tell them to be there at that time etc, but maybe like 9:40'd be a little better, to allow for lateness. About how to get to Merchant's Quay, I was talking to Elaine (the RA) and she told me you turn left ouutside the station and it's just down the road, so we should be able to find it. WOO!!! GO REUNIONS!!!!
    this is Catríona btb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Matter of fact, its cheaper to fly to Cork than go on the train. 25 on the plane I think. Dunno for sure, but its probably a bit late at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ianrod Eireann are doing a €10 return ticket for August.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

i'll b at the train sttation att 20 to 12 if any1 is gettin d early ttrain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

yeah me 2 and so will cuan i think and so are kevan and owen power

Advertisement