Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labret piercing?

Options
  • 24-08-2004 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey..wats up.. ;)
    just wonderin do any of you guys hav your labret pierced?? and if you cud give me some info that wud b cool.... i know it doesnt really hurt but i'm wonderin about the aftermath of it...how long does it take to heal before you can replace the piercing??
    thanks..xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

its a grand piercing, if u smoke, smoke with water, wash it with salt water for a day or 2 and u should be grand.. not much aftercare needed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

tis a nice piercing but WAYYYY too common,to hang around central bank these days you have to have your labret peirced,hance why im staying away from it:)
    smoke with water
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 METAL_G1RL

yea, i suppose it is one of the more common piercings,but if i get it it wont b based on other ppl's influences!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i had it done there, i took it out got it pierced on left side, still commonish but sure i like my lip... garth i mean if u smoke have a cup of water to drink after each toke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

ahhh:)
    smart

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 QueenofPuppets

it usually takes about 6-8 weeks for it to heal fully, but this varies from person 2 person... wen you first get it it tends to swell so suck on some ice cubes..they really help- also taking Vitamin c tablets or Zinc helps the healing process..after about 2 weeks or so u can go back to your piercer to change your barbell for a smaller one..

Advertisement