Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thieves/Guards event

Options
  • 14-05-1999 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hobbes,
    ok, the event is up on the stratics site ( I mailed them), we agreed in 23th 14:00gmt, our 20k prize for thieves and their 10k prize for guards.
    We can meet them on sunday somewhere and fix the details, after which its open season smile.gif

WWM if you can get a copy of ultima by then feel free to join in ( on the thieves side of course smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have no idea what you are talking about

if its uo, im sure that you will give me good coaching smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh says the 22nd on GDR's page smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Mix up on my part at the start I said saturday 22 first and then remembered I had a drink session on that night smile.gif
    So we then agreed on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i will get uo by friday i hope, if so, anychance of one of yis givin me a tutorial?

also this macro sh1t. do you really have to stay on line for anout 24 hours to rack up xp or whatever... get your skill points up and stuff. i cant afford all that! and anyway, others have to use he phone!

No you dont have to macro up your character.
    If your in a group it's much easier to get your character worked up, without having to use macro programs.

Now saying that my thief hasn't been macroed, but my other main character has.

• Advertisement

Oh joy, it looks like the guildvault has gone bottoms up again. So I'm not to sure how were going to get the information across as to signing up. Hobbes you fancy contacting the Unseen Shadows and see if they want in ?

I'll knock up a temp site later tonight, and see about getting a board for us again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Messaged UN some time ago, he keeps sending me form messages.

Did you mail UO calander? and Sentinal? and UO Stratics, and Rogue board, ? smile.gif

Advertisement